Annu Malik, a 34-year-old female patient hailing from Haryana, India and has been suffering from extreme dryness on the scalp and skin. Her skin was itchy, flaky and scaly. She said that she was using alternative therapies like Allopathy and Homoeopathy. Even after going for these therapies, her condition was not resolved completely and recurrence of the disease was common.
She used to have a pricking sensation in her whole body and her condition got exaggerated whenever she was exposed to the sun. Her symptoms were spread all over the skin and scalp. She got to know about IAFA® and visited for the natural treatment of the disease and got a Successful Ayurvedic Treatment for Eczema and Sun Allergy.
Dr. Sahil Gupta (CEO and Founder of IAFA Ayurveda®) prescribed the patient a 3-month therapy involving herbs, a personalised Ayurvedic diet and continuous follow-up by the team. Through this blog, let’s get to know the 3-month plan that brought wonders to the health of the patient and also helped her to get complete recovery.
- Name: Annu Malik
- Age: 34 years
- Gender: Female
- UID: 7243
- DOA: 30/7/2022
- Address: Haryana, India
Eczema is a skin allergic condition where the skin is dry, itchy, flaky and scaly. Ayurveda explains Eczema as Vicharchika.
सकण्डूपिडकाश्यावालसीकढ्याविचर्च्चिका l (अ.हृ.नि. १४/१७)
The above shloka from the Ayurvedic scriptures describes the manifestations of itchy, black-coloured bumps with heavy oozing. Eczema is commonly called Dermatitis which is the inflammation of the skin. It can occur at any age but is more common in children. One must keep the skin always moist to prevent dryness which is the major reason behind Eczema.
Sun Allergy can be due to the imbalanced tridosha of the body, especially the vitiation of Pitta dosha where the person gets allergic reactions whenever exposed to the direct sun. Rashes, hyperpigmentation, itching, blisters and red bumps can be seen. Sun Allergy is also called Solar Urticaria. One can get Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Eczema and Sun Allergy at IAFA®. Book your appointment to consult now!
The above shloka from the Ayurvedic scriptures indicates the manifestations of Sun Allergy due to the high Pitta dosha. Pitta dosha can be enhanced due to various reasons, one being the consumption of food that is too spicy, salty and sour.
Symptoms of Eczema
- Dryness of the skin
- Itchy skin
- Red and small bumps
- Hyperpigmentation due to excessive itching and inflammation
- Rashes mainly on the neck and flexor regions
- Scaly patches can also be seen
- Scaly and itchy rashes on the scalp can be exaggerated to seborrheic dermatitis.
Symptoms of Sun Allergy
- Redness of exposed skin
- Burning sensation
- Small elevated blisters
- Flushing of exposed areas
- Small bumps can be turned into raised patches
- Tingling sensation
Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Eczema and Sun Allergy involves not only resolving the symptoms but also eliminating the root cause of the disease. So let’s get into the causes of the disease.
Causes of Eczema
Causes of Eczema can be due to various reasons and majorly one can not easily recognise the root cause of the disease. The following may be the major causes of excruciating Eczema:-
- Genetic inheritance
- Exposure to various allergens
- Airborne allergens or dust mites
- Scented products
- Synthetic fabrics
- Skin infections
- Hormonal changes in women during pregnancy
- Exposure to certain chemicals like nickel, cobalt and chromium can be found in artificial jewellery.
- Certain foods like soy, peanuts, fish, eggs and more.
Causes of Sun Allergy
Sun Allergy is a rare type of Allergy. The major reason behind it is the extreme exposure to direct sunlight. Of course, we all love to get Vitamin D from sunlight, but little do we know that not direct sunlight is beneficial to us. If you are thriving to get Vitamin D without being affected by direct sun rays then drench yourself in the dawn sunrise and the evening mild sun rays. Okay, let’s see some common causes of Sun Allergy.
- Hypertensive autoimmune reactions to the sunlight
- Usage of some cosmetics that contain chemicals that make us sensitive to sunlight.
- Certain medications
- Niacin deficiency
- Genetic inheritance
Knowing these causes will help to lay down a comprehensive treatment plan for Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Eczema and Sun Allergy.
IAFA®’s Treatment Procedure
Dr. Sahil Gupta (B.A.M.S., M.H.A.) provides a 3-month treatment plan which involves the indication of IAFA®-branded herbal medicines which are prepared by using and blending the right and apt herbs. These herbal medicines are prepared under the guidance of Dr. Sahil Gupta who has 14+ years of experience as an Ayurveda allergy specialist. Along with herbal medicines, Dr. Gupta also suggests a personalised Ayurvedic diet to improve the quality of life of the patient. Dr. Gupta’s treatment pertains to both external and internal treatment. Let’s discuss them one by one in detail. Get Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Eczema and Sun Allergy by including the following herbal medicines:-
1. FOR SKIN:-
- IAFA 333 Cream for Local Application
Method of Usage: Apply 3-5 gm IAFA 333 Cream over the face and affected area twice or thrice a day.
2. FOR HAIR:-
- IAFA E-5 Cell Repair Oil for Local Application (Enriched with Pongamia Oil)
Method of Usage: Mix 10 ml of IAFA E-5 Cell Repair Oil in 10 ml of Extra virgin coconut oil and apply over the dry and affected scalp twice a day and during an allergic response.
Indications: Eczema (Atopic dermatitis), Skin damage repair, Anti-ageing, wound healing, Dryness and cracks.
Method of Usage: Can apply on wet hair and rinse thoroughly. The lather can be washed off with clean water. The applied shampoo particles will reach the scalp and help to maintain the scalp’s health. This shampoo can also be applied on a wet scalp. Shake well before use.
Indications: Scalp disorders like Psoriasis, Allergic scalp disorders, Seborrheic dermatitis, and dandruff, and useful for dry Scalp.
External treatment is a part of Successful Ayurvedic Treatment for Eczema and Sun Allergy and still, there is internal treatment.
IAFA® Swaras Chikitsa:-
- Bhoomi Amla Swaras:- 30 ml twice a day with an equal amount of water 15 minutes before a meal.
- Pitpapra Capsules:- 1 Capsule twice a day 15 minutes before a meal with water.
- IAFA Skin Detox Tablet:- 2 tablets twice a day with water after meal.
Ayurvedic Personalised Diet
- Use Plant milk instead dairy
- Always consume light and easily digestible food
- Frequent intake of small amounts of lukewarm water
- Include more fibre-containing fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
- Take leafy greens once a day
- Take Quinoa, ragi, whole corn, millet and oats.
- Take herbs such as fennel, cumin and curry leaves regularly. This will improve your Agni as well as enhance absorption also will stimulate digestive enzyme secretions which will further improve digestion, and absorption and flush away the accumulated toxins from the body.
- Fruits or fresh juice of anyone-Pomegranate, Bael and Apple daily.
Along with herbal medicines, the Ayurvedic diet, and Successful Ayurvedic Treatment for Eczema and Sun Allergy also includes the foods that need to be avoided and some home remedies that will act as an aid.
- Avoid or reduce the intake of Milk and dairy products, cream cheese, soft cheeses etc.
- A big no to high-fat foods: butter, margarine, and cream, as well as fatty, fried, or greasy food, spicy and sour food which increases the pitta dosha in your body.
- Throw them away! Yes! Packaged foods containing food additives, dyes and artificial sweeteners.
- Yeast-fermented food and fermented beverage items.
- Seafood, Meat and Poultry
- Vegetables: Eggplant, ladyfinger and mushroom.
- Nuts: Peanut, Cashew Nut, Pistachio Nut.
- Lentils: Kidney beans, chickpeas, pinto beans.
- Fruits: Avocado and Banana
- White sugar, pasta, red grapes, vinegar, and salty and acidic foods should be avoided.
Home Remedies did on Alternate Days
- Cumin Water: Add half a teaspoon of cumin in 200ml of water. Use a low flame. Boil it for a few minutes and let all the flavour of cumin shrink in water. Strain it and drink the cumin water. Having this on an empty stomach may do wonders.
- Fennel Water: Add half a teaspoon of fennel in 200ml of water. Boil the water on a low flame and strain the fennel and drink the water. Sip on this regularly for improving your digestion and thereby helps in the elimination of toxins too.
Successful Ayurvedic Treatment for Eczema and Sun Allergy won’t end with only an indication of medications and some diet guide, it must be added up by continuous follow-ups which IAFA® provides you at no further costs. Yes, we care for you and prioritise your health.
Follow Up #1
After a month of using the above-mentioned herbal medicines and the personalised Ayurvedic diet, the results of the patient are as follows:-
- Itching is better reduced than before.
- Around 50% of relief is seen.
- Patches on the scalp also started healing.
- Scalp itching also got reduced.
And Dr. Sahil Gupta advised the patient to continue the same medications as she’s getting good results.
Follow Up #2
After another month of customised and personalised herbal medicines and following an Ayurvedic diet, the results of the patient are as follows:-
- 80% of improvement can be seen in her condition.
- The scars on the body and scalp have recovered completely.
- She now feels less or no itching at all.
- The skin has become moist and nourished.
After two months of using herbal medicine, Dr. Gupta has added herbal tea which has amazing results on skin health. Actually, it is a good replacement for the regular tea you have. After two months comprehensive treatment plan, we can say that the patient has Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Eczema and Sun Allergy. The only prevention of recurrence of the disease is left, let’s cover it up in the third month of therapy, right?
- Skin Beau Tea: Use one teaspoon for a cup of tea. The best results can be seen when it is used twice a day.
Follow Up #3
The patient has been on the same medication and lifestyle modifications with only a little addition of herbal tea. The results were satisfactory and the patient has expressed her gratitude as she recovered completely from the disease.
- Complete healing from the disease.
- No recurrence of any of the symptoms has been observed.
- Her skin issues were resolved and she’s not getting any allergic reactions now.
Happy Review by the Patient
Click here to see what our patient said about her successful treatment at IAFA. These honest and happy reviews from our patients keep us moving forward and are the reasons to reach new heights. This is what we call a Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Eczema and Sun Allergy.
A Quick Wrap-Up!
Our patient has two different diseases and has been suffering from these for a long time. No other therapies worked for her. Even though they gave instant relief from haunting symptoms, recurrence of the diseases was common. It affected her everyday life. We are glad that she got to know that she can be treated and can get 100% relief from her ever-haunting conditions through Ayurveda. She believed in Ayurveda and also had laid down trust in us.
Dr Sahil Gupta and the team IAFA® will never let down the patient’s trust and planned a 3-month strategic plan and treated the patient naturally. She’s living a happy and healthy life now. She’s ever grateful for IAFA® and we show heartfelt gratitude and wish her good health!
You can also get treated like Annu Malik did and can lead an allergy-free life. Here comes an end to the case study of Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Eczema and Sun Allergy. Hope you’ve got a whole picture of the disease and its therapy in Ayurveda. Just like Annu kicked off her allergies you can also do the same by visiting IAFA or booking an online consultation now. Whatever the allergy would be, you name it, we will treat it.
Dr. Sahil Gupta had treated more than 50000+ patients worldwide in his 14+ years of experience with a success rate of more than 98%. Yes, numbers don’t lie. Check out our other case studies and book an online consultation now.