Seborrheic dermatitis is an inflammatory condition where Skin flakes (dandruff) can be seen on your scalp, hair, eyebrows, beard, or mustache. Patches of greasy skin covered with flaky white or yellow scales or crust can also be seen on the scalp, face, sides of the nose, eyebrows, ears, eyelids, chest, armpits, groin area, or under the breasts. One can treat it with available ayurvedic and natural remedies and by adopting certain diet and lifestyle modifications.
Ayurvedic and Natural Remedies to Treat Seborrheic Dermatitis
Natural Remedies to Treat Seborrheic Dermatitis
Get treated seborrheic dermatitis naturally by following the below given natural remedies below:-
- Regular consumption of Bhoomi Amla helps in the reduction of flare-ups and also boosts immunity.
- Pitpapra is another super herb that heals inflammation and reduces pitta levels in your body.
- Consume Neem internally or apply neem paste externally over the affected areas to get rid of seborrheic dermatitis rashes.
- Haridra (Turmeric) is a potential herb that reduces inflammation in the body upon regular consumption.
Customized Treatment for Seborrheic Dermatitis by IAFA Ayurveda
IAFA Ayurveda offers the best treatment for seborrheic dermatitis and has treated more than hundreds of patients with seborrheic dermatitis naturally by using ayurvedic remedies, diet, and lifestyle modifications.
Ayurvedic Remedies to Treat Seborrheic Dermatitis
- IAFA 333 Oil for local application in the affected areas. Apply on the dry scalp and affected areas leave it for a few minutes twice a day as it provides moisturisation to the affected scalp and soothes the skin of the scalp.
- IAFA Skin Fresh Bar can be used instead of a normal bathing bar as it is gentle on the skin, provides no irritation, and retains moisture.
- IAFA 333 Shampoo is made of herbs that treat seborrheic dermatitis and works best against scalp disorders.
- Bhoomi Amla Swaras, one of the miraculous medicines for skin and scalp allergies, works directly on the gut, eliminates Ama Visha (toxins) from the body, and strengthens the immune system.
- Skin Detox Tablets, one of the best Ayurvedic medicines used for a wide range of skin diseases including seborrheic dermatitis. It’s infused with various skin wellness herbs like mahamanjishthadi, Khadira, Triphala, and much more.
- Pitpapra Capsules help in the reduction of vitiated pitta dosha thereby decreasing the excessive inflammation in the body.
Note:- Before using these Ayurvedic remedies must consult with an Ayurvedic physician.
Diet and Lifestyle Modifications to Treat Seborrheic Dermatitis Naturally
- Use gentle shampoos rather than the ones with harsh chemicals as harsh chemicals can further worsen the inflammation on the scalp.
- Avoiding continuous scratching as it irritates the skin more and causes extensive inflammation.
- Dry skin leads to more inflammation, so getting protected from chapped and irritated skin by regular moisturization is essential.
- Exposure to certain triggers like harsh chemicals, cold weather, and oily skin can increase dermatitis flare-ups, so to get rid of seborrheic dermatitis people need to keep themselves away from all the possible and known triggers.
- Following a pitta pacifying diet that provides a cooling effect to the body and thereby reduces inflammation, also helps in kicking away flare-ups.
- Detoxification is as important as any other treatment option, because it helps to flush away the toxins, boosts immunity, and reduces inflammation. It heals the body from the inside and helps in the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis.
- Management of stress is another key remedy that you need to keep in mind for the treatment of any inflammatory disease.
- Regular practice of yoga and meditation keeps stress in control and helps in the Natural Treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis.
The Bottom Line
Seborrheic dermatitis is an inflammatory condition that affects the skin of the neck, scalp, and face. It may produce dry and flaky patches which are extensively itchy. Ayurveda is an alternative medicine system that focuses on the elimination of the root cause of the disease. Concurrent use of natural and Ayurvedic remedies along with specific diet and lifestyle modifications helps in the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis from the root cause and also with zero side effects, so switch to Ayurveda to get rid of such inflammatory diseases.
Dr. Sahil Gupta (Founder of IAFA Ayurveda) has treated more than thousands of patients who are suffering from skin diseases, Seborrheic dermatitis is one among them and with his personalized medications, one can easily get rid of seborrheic dermatitis within a limited period. Book an online consultation from your comfort without even stepping out and get medicines delivered to your door.