Naveen Sharma, a 36-year-old male patient hailing from Haryana, India visited IAFA® to get treated for Seborrheic Dermatitis and Yeast Allergy naturally and has been suffering from these conditions for the past 7-8 years. He never felt at ease. Winters were his bitter enemies. Dr. Sahil Gupta examined his condition and found out that his skin and scalp have become inflamed, scaly, and flaky. You can imagine, if a person suffers from a particular condition for the last 8 years, how chronic and worse it will be. He got his Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis and Yeast Allergy at IAFA Ayurveda®, India.
The same goes for Naveen Sharma, the conditions were severe due to the tri dosha imbalance and the vitiation of Vata and Kapha doshas. But, alternative treatment approaches failed to figure it out and treated the external conditions that provided instant and temporary relief but did not help in the elimination of the root cause of the disease.
He got to know about IAFA® and took 3 months of treatment with herbs and an Ayurvedic diet and recovered completely. Naveen Sharma felt grateful for the treatment he had received and now he is living a happy and healthy life without any worry about fungal infections.
Okay, now let’s go through the 3 months journey of Naveen Sharma and how he got natural treatment for his 8 years of fungal infections. And also let’s understand the Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis and Yeast Allergy and What herbal medications and lifestyle helped him to achieve sustainable living.
- Name: Naveen Sharma
- Age: 36 years
- Gender: Male
- UID: 5525
- DOA: 16/9/2020
- Address: Haryana, India
Darunaka (Seborrheic Dermatitis) is a common skin fungal infection that is caused due to the overgrowth of yeast Malassezia. It mainly restricts the scalp but sometimes can also be seen in other seborrheic areas where sebaceous glands are present. The affected areas become inflamed, flaky, scaly, and itchy. The patient can also experience stubborn dandruff.
Various intrinsic and environmental factors, such as sebaceous secretions, fungal overgrowth, individual susceptibility, stress and contribute to the pathogenesis of Seborrheic Dermatitis.
Ayurvedic Reference of Kapalagata Roga
दारुणा कण्डुरा रुक्षाकेशभूमिःप्रपाट्यते|
कफवातप्रकोपेण विद्याद्दारुणकं तु तम् ||
In Ayurveda, it can be correlated with Darunaka. Acharya Vagbhata and Sharangadara have defined Darunaka (Seborrheic Dermatitis) as a Kapalagata Roga (Scalp Disease) while Acharya Sushruta, Bhavaprakasha and Madhava mentioned it as a Kshudra Roga (Minor Disease). And Ayurveda offers the best Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis and Yeast Allergy.
Yeast Allergy is a kind of allergic reaction that the body produces whenever it gets exposed to yeast-containing foods. Foods like breads, cheese, wine, beer, and others are produced by the fermentation process using yeast. But not everyone can digest that yeast and some show intolerance towards it resulting in the inflammation of the body.
Ayurvedic Reference of Yeast Allergy
In this shlok, Master Charak has described Satmya as the thing which our body can easily digest or tolerate and Asatmya is an agent in the form of aahara and vihara which causes altered allergic reactions in the body when consumed.
Symptoms of Darunaka (Seborrheic Dermatitis)
Signs and Symptoms are due to the vitiation of Vata and Kapha doshas.
- Daruna (cracked scalp)
- Kandu (itching on the scalp)
- Keshachyuti (falling of hair)
- Swapa (abnormalities of touch sensation on the scalp)
- Rookshata (roughness or dryness of the scalp) and
- Twaksphutana (breaking or cracking of the scalp skin).
- Thick, dried patches of skin.
- Redness and itchy skin.
Symptoms of Yeast Allergy
- Abdominal discomfort
- Stomach pain
- Skin irritation
- Skin diseases like Eczema and Psoriasis.
The Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis and Yeast Allergy is thoroughly based on the symptoms of the disease and also the root cause. Ayurveda always focuses on the front cause of the elimination of the disease.
Causes of Darunaka (Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- The main reason for seborrheic dermatitis is the overgrowth of the fungus, Malassezia.
- Stress and Depression can exaggerate the condition.
- Change of seasons, like winters, is a nightmare.
- Weakened immune system.
Causes of Yeast Allergy
Consuming yeast-fermented foods like bread, cheese, baked foods, cereals, and alcohols like beer, wine, and vinegar-containing foods regularly is the main cause of Yeast Allergy. Cutting off these foods completely and choosing alternatives can help to reduce the severity of this condition.
- Darunaka (Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Yeast Allergy
Ayurvedic treatment of both the above-mentioned conditions involves external and internal treatment. The Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis and Yeast Allergy can be like we have mentioned below:-
1. IAFA AF-7 Oil:
Apply over the affected area and scalp before head wash.
It is designed in a way to treat fungal infections. It is 100% natural, free from any synthetic additives that can damage the skin. So it is safe for sensitive skin too.
2. IAFA 333 Shampoo:
Method of Usage: Apply on wet hair and rinse thoroughly and wash the lather with clean water. The applied shampoo ingredients will reach the scalp and assist to maintain the scalp’s health.
Indications: Scalp disorders like Psoriasis, Allergic scalp disorders, Seborrheic dermatitis, and Dandruff.
So, along with the above-mentioned external herbal medicines, Dr. Sahil Gupta also recommends internal herbal medicines which can wind up as Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis and Yeast Allergy.
3. IAFA Swaras Chikitsa: Aahar Amrutham Ras:
30 ml twice a day with an equal amount of water half an hour after a meal.
It boosts gut health and improves digestion. The herbs in swaras help to maintain good digestive fire, remove ama visha (toxins), reduce microbial activity in the gut, and provide the best gastrointestinal repair.
1 Cap twice a day during meals with water.
Indications: Useful for Fungal Infections, Superficial Skin Infections, and Immune System Rejuvenation.
5. Kutaja Ghan Vati:
2 tablets twice a day 1 hour after a meal with lukewarm water.
It boosts gut health thereby improving proper digestion and proper digestion means fewer toxins, so less inflammation.
2 Capsules once a day at bedtime with water.
The Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis and Yeast Allergy not only has external and internal herbal medicines but also a personalized Ayurvedic diet.
- Replace dairy milk with Plant milk or A2 cow milk.
- Always consume light and easily digestible food.
- Eat astringent and bitter taste herbs to detoxify the body and also increase Pitta dosha balancing the vitiated Vata and Kapha doshas.
- Include more fiber-containing fruits and vegetables in your regular diet.
- Eat green foodstuff like leafy veggies, Cucumbers, and Bitter gourd once a day.
- Replace gluten with Quinoa, ragi, whole corn, millet, and oats.
- Take herbs such as fennel, cumin and curry leave regularly in the form of cumin water, and fennel water. This will improve your Agni (digestive fire) and clear away the accumulated toxins from the body.
- Fruits or fresh juice of Pomegranate, Bael, and Apple daily.
- Avoid A1 cow milk and its products like cream cheese, soft cheeses, etc.
- Say a big No to High-fat foods: butter, margarine, and cream, as well as fatty, fried, or greasy food, spicy and sour food.
- Packaged food that contains synthetic additives, colors, and artificial sweeteners is your biggest enemy.
- Must avoid yeast-fermented food and fermented beverage items.
- Avoid seafood, meat, and poultry as much as possible.
- Vegetables: Eggplant, ladyfinger, and mushroom.
- Nuts: Peanut, Cashew Nut, Pistachio Nut.
- Lentils: Kidney beans, chickpeas, pinto beans.
- Fruits: Avocado and Banana
Okay, this pretty much sums up our strategy toward Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis and Yeast Allergy.
A 3-month follow-up has been scheduled by the team IAFA® to tackle the progress of the condition. Let’s see how the patient’s condition has improved in these three months after following the above-mentioned diet pattern and also the personalized therapy by Dr. Sahil Gupta.
After a month of using herbal medicines and also strictly following the diet of Ayurveda, the patient’s condition seems to be like this:-
- 50% reduction in itching and irritation on the scalp and the skin.
- Stomach upset and frequent abdominal issues have been reduced to around 50%.
Note: we estimate these ranges based on the patient’s previous condition and the progress that has been made in a month. We will consider his improvement in the symptoms of the condition and how well the patient is feeling at ease from the condition.
Dr. Sahil Gupta hadn’t made any significant changes in the Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis and Yeast Allergy pattern and the herbal medicines of the patient as the patient was responding well and also his condition improved significantly.
- The patient feels itchiness, dryness, and flaking on the scalp and the skin very rarely. He feels far better than before.
- Yeast Allergy has almost disappeared as we have been given herbs to strengthen gut health and immune system and yeast-containing foods have been cut from the diet.
Although the patient’s condition was significantly improved, Dr. Sahil Gupta has advised the patient to continue the herbal medicines for one more month to prevent chances of recurrence and to eliminate the root cause of the disease.
- No recurrence of Seborrheic dermatitis has been observed.
- No itchy scalp.
- Skin and scalp are clear and don’t have any scales or flakes or dryness.
- Skin feels rejuvenating and healthy as our herbal medicines remove the ama visha (toxins) from the body completely.
- The patient doesn’t feel any stomach issues and can easily digest the food.
The patient feels gratitude for the therapy and services he received from Dr. Sahil Gupta and the team IAFA®. He further added that he is lucky to find IAFA® and gotten his Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis and Yeast Allergy.
We are so elated to receive such humble feedback from our patients. You can read it here.
A Quick Wrap-Up
Seborrheic Dermatitis and Yeast Allergy are the haunting conditions of our patient for the past 8 years. 8 years of worsened disease has been treated naturally at IAFA® within 3 months. Isn’t it an incredible journey? Your diseases will end up here. You will be under the vigilance of 14+ years of experienced Ayurvedic expert Dr. Sahil Gupta, along with well-coordinating IAFA®’s team. Authentic and top-notch quality herbal medicines, personalized Ayurvedic diet plans, and Guided Yoga are the services you get at IAFA®. We are not only well-advanced and highly-demanded Ayurvedic service providers for various kinds of allergies but also registered Ayurvedic manufacturers of herbal medicines. So, you can’t doubt the quality of the medicines we provide you.
Naveen Sharma has found Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis and Yeast Allergy. We hope you’ll also find your successful Ayurvedic treatment here. They are safer to use for children too. Head on to IAFA® for:-
- The treatment of various kinds of skin allergies, food allergies, nasal allergies, and chronic allergies.
- The treatment of severe chronic diseases like Asthma, Migraines, Stomach ulcers, and other lifestyle disorders.
- The treatment of any kind of food intolerances and milk intolerances.
So, what’s stopping you? Book an online consultation now and get treated naturally. We are waiting on the other side for you! Because – Your Health is Our Priority!