Rahul Saroha, hailing from Haryana, India has been suffering from Allergic Rhinitis and Nasal Polyps for 5-6 years. He had tried other alternative treatment approaches like allopathic medicines and homeopathic medicines. But, he hadn’t felt relieved from the ever-haunting symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis and Nasal Polyps. The sudden pandemic had hit him hard and his nasal allergies started to become worse after covid. Luckily, Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis and Nasal Polyps is possible with IAFA®. He approached IAFA® and had taken Ayurvedic therapy for about three months and got immense results and now he is living happily without any runny nose and watery eyes. If you wonder, is even possible then we will recommend you listen directly to him, click here. We are so excited and happy to share with you this successful case study of our Rahul Saroha who need not worry anymore about allergies.
It is possible with IAFA®, that not only Rahul can have an allergy-free life, but you can also have a life free of allergies, food intolerances, milk allergies, skin allergies, and more. Because IAFA® mainly focuses on the diagnosis of the root cause of the disease and the entire therapy is involved in eradicating that root cause. So there will be no relapse of the disease. Okay, no further talks, let’s delve straight into the case study and the ayurvedic way of treatment that helped him to heal from the disease within three months. Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis and Nasal Polyps involves the indication of external and internal medications along with a personalized diet and recommended yoga asanas.
- Name: Rahul Saroha
- Age: 31 Years
- Gender: Male
- Place: Haryana
- UID: 6504
- DOA: 23/09/2021
Ayurveda explains Allergic Rhinitis as Srotas Atipravruti. It is a hypersensitivity reaction where the body channels hyperactivity that occurs due to exposure to any allergens. Our body has a total of 13 internal body channels and 7 external body channels. Food, dust, pollen, etc, can be considered allergens, and contact with them results in nasal allergies, skin allergies, and other kinds of allergies.
क्षवप्रव्रुत्ति: शिरसो तिपूर्णतास्तम्भोsगमर्द: परिह्रष्टरोमता।
The above shloka explains well about Allergic Rhinitis. Allergic Rhinitis or Nasal Allergies are due to the hyperactivity of Pranavaha srotas (channel for air).
The above shloka elucidates Nasal Polyps. Ayurveda considers Nasal Polyps as one of the Nasarsha and refers to them as Kapha Rakta grandhis, where abnormal lesions can occur in any of the nasal mucosa or para nasal sinuses. As per Acharya Sushruta, Nasal Polyps can be of 4 types:-
Symptoms of the Patient
- Runny nose, chest congestion, continuous sneezing for the last 5-6 years.
- Nasal itching.
- Ear and throat itching.
- Nasal allergies are aggravated when he comes in contact with any allergen or during seasonal changes.
- Blocked nose
- Difficulty in breathing through nostrils
- It worsened during the night.
- Nasal congestion
- Post Nasal drip
- Reduced sensation to smell.
Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis and Nasal Polyps involves the treatment and elimination of all the above-mentioned symptoms.
Causes of Nasal Allergies and Nasal Polyps
Some people develop Nasal Polyps without any previous nasal issues, but the following can be triggering agents for the development of Nasal Polyps:-
- Previous sinus infection
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Being sensitive to certain drugs like NSAIDs.
- Genetic inheritance
- Allergens like drugs, dust, and food
- Extreme exposure to cold climates and cold winds
- Being allergic to pollen
- Weakened immune system
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Vata-Kapha Pratishyaya (Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasarasha (Nasal Polyps)
Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis and Nasal Polyps comprises external and internal procedures where Dr. Gupta focuses thoroughly on the elimination of the root cause of the disease.
A. For Nasal: Pratimarsha Nasya Karma: with:
- 4-6 drops bilateral nostrils twice in a day in the early morning and at bedtime.
- It relieves the symptoms of sneezing, runny nose, and watery eyes.
- Reduces the itchiness in the nose.
- Helps to breathe properly and easily.
- 2-4 drops bilateral nostrils twice in the morning, 1 hour after Nasa Yoga Ghrutham and early evening before Nasa Yoga Ghrutham also.
- It helps in nasal passage clearance.
- Helps in getting relief from a stuffy nose.
- Reduces nasal congestion.
B. IAFA Swaras Chikitsa:
- 30 ml twice a day early morning and early evening on an empty stomach with an equal quantity of water.
- Useful for respiratory wellness.
- Swaras bypass the digestive system and enter the blood directly.
- It has a quick onset of action
- Boosts the immunity
- And helps to keep ourselves away from frequent diseases or infections.
- 2 Tab twice a day 15 minutes before a meal with water.
- Used to strengthen the respiratory system and rejuvenation of lungs.
- Dilates respiratory tract.
- Clears out phlegm.
- 5 grams twice a day with honey or lukewarm water.
- Vata and Kapha pacifying
- Immunity booster
- Prevents recurrent respiratory infections like rhinitis and sinusitis.
- A half teaspoon or 2.5 grams approx for one cup of tea twice a day.
- Vata and Kapha pacifying.
- Beneficial for people with chronic breathing problems and nasal blockages.
- Stimulates digestion so that the patient doesn’t get any hypersensitivity reactions due to improper digestion.
- Eliminate Ama Visha (toxins) and reduce allergic reactions.
- Highly recommended for relaxation of mind.
Along with the above-mentioned herbal medicines, the patient has to follow a personalized ayurvedic diet to get Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis and Nasal Polyps
A Video Testimonial from Our Patient
IAFA® feels grateful to be part of his health journey. It is always a pleasure to be a part of someone’s healing journey. What’s stopping you to live a life of happiness and health? Our patient is happy with our services and is leading a healthy life.
- Plant milk
- Always consume light and easily digestible food.
- Frequent intake of small amounts of lukewarm water.
- Include more fiber-containing fruits and vegetables in your regular diet.
- Take old rice, buckwheat, ragi, whole corn, millet, and oats.
- Take herbs such as fennel, cumin and curry leave regularly. This will improve your Agni as well as enhance the absorption of sufficient nutrients. It also stimulates digestive enzyme secretions which will further improve digestion, and absorption and clears away the accumulated toxins from the body.
- Try to consume fruits and fresh juice of pomegranates, and apples daily.
- Old basmati rice (>3 months), barley, moong dal, urad dal, saffron, coriander, yellow and green lentils.
- High lactose diet: sugar found in dairy, cream cheese, and soft cheeses.
- High-fat foods: butter, margarine, and cream, as well as fatty, fried, or greasy food, spicy and sour food.
- Packaged food that contains food additives, dye, and artificial sweeteners.
- Yeast-fermented food and fermented beverage items.
- Meat and poultry, Seafood
- Vegetables: Eggplant, ladyfinger, and mushroom.
- Nuts: Pistachio nut, cashew nut, and peanut
- Lentils: Kidney beans, chickpeas, and soybeans
- All leftovers
- Viruddha Bhojana is food that is incompatible with your body.
This is the complete package of Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis and Nasal Polyps which has Ayurvedic herbal medicines and also a personalized diet.
- Cumin Water: Add half a teaspoon of cumin to 200ml of water. On a low flame, let the water boil gradually so that the properties of the herb retain and will not evaporate. Strain them out and serve after a few minutes.
- Fennel Water: Add half a teaspoon of fennel in 200ml of water. Use a low flame and let the water boil gradually so that the properties of the herb persist and will not evaporate. Strain them out and serve after a few minutes.
Dr. Sahil Gupta had advised the patient to follow an Ayurvedic personalized diet along with the above-mentioned Ayurvedic medicines. The following are the results after using the medicines for about two months:-
- Sneezing has decreased.
- Nasal congestion has reduced to 70%.
- The Patient now can breathe more easily than before.
- Night time worsening of the condition has reduced.
- Nasal Polyps have reduced to 50%.
To check whether the patient is getting Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis and Nasal Polyps, another follow-up is done by the team IAFA® just to ensure that the disease is completely managed and there is no recurrence of symptoms.
The patient’s condition has improved by around 70% and feels better than before. To get 100% effective management, Dr. Gupta advised the patient to further use the same medicines for one more month. And the results after a month are:
- No nasal congestion.
- No runny nose and itchy eyes, ears, and nose like before.
- The patient now can sleep peacefully at night.
- Nasal polyps have disappeared.
- He got 100% recovery from suffering illnesses.
A Happy Note from the Patient
The patient visited IAFA® and expressed his gratitude and felt very happy because nasal allergies and nasal polyps have been haunting him for the past 5-6 years and had tried various other alternative treatment approaches but finally found his cure in Ayurveda.
Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis and Nasal Polyps has been possible naturally only after he visited IAFA®. He further added that he got results and got to see the difference within a month of using Ayurvedic herbs. He was so worried about his condition because it worsened after the covid pandemic. His peaceful sleep has disappeared But, Dr. Gupta not only indicated the best Ayurvedic medicines for him to recover but also helped him to follow a diet that is allergic-free and will surely reduce the complications of allergies.
Team IAFA® is very grateful as he visited us personally and expressed his immense gratitude. It feels ecstatic to be a part of others’ health journeys. If you have any such health conditions which are haunting you and have taken away your happiness and blissful lifestyle, visit us or book an online consultation, you will surely find your health here. You can get a supportive team and responsible ayurvedic specialist who thoroughly focuses on the treatment of the diseases from the root cause.
You can even read his success story from his words, and what he has to say about IAFA® and his Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis and Nasal Polyps.
Nasal Allergy or Allergic Rhinitis is defined as Vata-Kapha Pratishyaya in Ayurveda and Nasal Polyps as Nasarasha. Allergic Rhinitis is due to the hypersensitivity reactions of our body whenever we are exposed to allergens like dust, food, pollen, and certain fragrances.
Rahul has been suffering from Allergic Rhinitis and Nasal Polyps for the last 5-6 years and got worsened after covid. He was so worried and tired of alternative treatment options. He visited IAFA® and consulted Dr. Sahil Gupta.
Dr. Gupta thoroughly examined his condition and recommended a 3-month treatment plan focusing on the elimination of the root cause of the disease. Results are noticed within a month of using herbal medicines and also following a personalized ayurvedic diet. This is the Successful Ayurvedic Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis and Nasal Polyps of our patient.
If you have a similar kind of allergy or any other types of allergens, head on to IAFA® or book an online consultation now. Your health is our priority, to get successful management of your diseases naturally. Become a part of over 50000+ patients who have successfully been treated by IAFA® worldwide. Get yourself treated by an Ayurvedic allergic specialist who has expertise of around 14+ years, Dr. Sahil Gupta, the CEO and the founder of IAFA®.