Polymorphic light eruption rashes are caused due to excessive exposure to sunlight or UV rays in general. These rashes are red in color and bumpy. Usually, PMLE rashes may vary from person to person, some can get them on the chest, forearms, back of your hands, lower legs, and feet. Generally, PMLE rashes won’t affect the face, rashes can get over time when not exposed to UV rays. You can get rid of PMLE rash fast by following below mentioned ayurvedic treatment procedures and can completely treat it.
Ayurvedic Treatment of PMLE Rash
Ayurveda offers a holistic treatment for PMLE rash, it involves the use of single herbs, herbal medicines, ayurvedic diet, detoxification therapies, and lifestyle recommendations.
Also Read – A Case Study – Natural Treatment of Sun Allergy
Single Herbs that Help in the Treatment of PMLE Rash
Certain herbs have powerful anti-inflammatory, soothing, and immunity-boosting properties. The following herbs are said to be of great help to get rid of PMLE rash:-
- Aloe Vera: Aloe is said to be a great anti-inflammatory herb and applying Aloe Vera gel over the affected areas can soothe the rashes and reduce inflammation.
- Haridra or Turmeric: This golden hue herb is the best for the skin, you can either consume turmeric internally or apply a paste of it over the affected areas to treat PMLE rash completely.
- Neem: Neem has antibacterial, anti-itching, and anti-inflammatory properties and regular consumption of neem can boost immunity and is extensively used in PMLE Rash Treatment. Regularly applying neem oil or neem-based creams can relieve itching and prevent infection.
- Rakta Chandan: Rakta Chandan or sandalwood powder has excellent soothing and cooling properties, apply a paste of sandalwood to get instant relief from the burning sensation and itching of PMLE rash.
- Amla: Amla has 30 times more vitamin C than any other source and regular consumption of Amla can boost immunity, reduce inflammation and improve overall skin health.
Along with the above-mentioned herbs, some other herbs like Usheera, Durva, and Lodhra are of great use in the natural treatment of PMLE rash.
Herbal Medicines to Treat PMLE Rash by IAFA Ayurveda®
IAFA Ayurveda® provides the best herbal medicines for the treatment of PMLE rash, it considers the prime causes of the disease and focuses on the elimination of the root cause. Hence the medicines give effective results from the very first use.
These capsules help in reducing the exaggerated pitta dosha thereby cooling the body. Pitta dosha domination is the reason behind excessive inflammation, so Pitpapra capsules help in decreasing inflammation in the body and thereby the treatment of PMLE rashes.
These tablets are made of skin wellness herbs like turmeric, Khadira, Triphala, and Bakayan, which are rich in anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, skin detoxifying, and blood purifying properties. Regular consumption of skin detox tablets also helps in improving overall skin health.
Regular use of a skin fresh bar instead of your regular bathing bar can help to reduce inflammation and allergies.
4. IAFA AF-7 Cream:
Topical application of AF-7 Cream over PMLE rashes can help in healing quickly and provide instant relief from itching and burning sensations.
5. IAFA AF-7 Tea:
IAFA AF-7 Tea has 7 potential skin rejuvenating herbs. This herbal tea helps in boosting immunity, reduces pacifying pitta reactions in the body, and aids in improving skin health.
Ayurvedic Diet for the Natural Treatment of PMLE Rash
A diet that reduces exaggerated pitta dosha, is nourished, fresh, and immunity-boosting. Sweet fruits like melons, grapes, cherries, and pears and sweet vegetables like cucumbers, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, and leafy greens can rescue pitta dosha and cool the body.
Along with some foods, fluids like coconut water, and vegetable-based soups should be consumed regularly. Reduce or avoid spicy foods, sour foods, greasy and fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine.
Detoxification Therapies that Would Help to Get Rid of PMLE Rash
Panchakarma is the best therapy one can include in their life even once to get away all the accumulated toxins, boosts immunity, and helps in detoxification of the body and rejuvenation.
Lifestyle Modifications that Help to Get Rid of PMLE Rash
- Regular practice of yoga and meditation can reduce stress and boosts immunity. Less stress means less inflammation and less inflammation can heal PMLE rashes quickly.
- Avoid wearing tight clothes that can worsen the intensity of rashes and fabric like synthetic, and rough clothes can exaggerate itching.
- Avoid sun exposure, especially during peak hours.
- Always apply sunscreen when you head out.
- Avoid pitta aggravating diets.
PMLE rashes are more common in people who get exposed to sun rays or UV rays frequently. One can get rid of these rashes naturally by using ayurvedic herbs, herbal formulations, pitta pacifying ayurvedic diet, and certain lifestyle modifications that are explained above.
IAFA Ayurveda® specializes in providing treatment for any kind of allergies, and if you’re suffering from PMLE rashes, then it’s time for you to consult Dr. Sahil Gupta from IAFA® and get treated naturally within a few months. Hurry up and book your online consultation now.