Aparajita is an effective herb that is commonly called ‘Koyala’ or ‘Shankapushpi’. Its scientific name is Clitoria Ternatea. It shows its miraculous effects on Eye, Nervous System, Skin, Hair, and Circulatory System. You might have heard that it is commonly known as Nervine Tonic or Brain Tonic because of its intellect-boosting and memory-enhancing properties.
Through this blog, we will let you know the uses, benefits, and medicinal properties of Aparajita Capsules. Stay tuned and have an insightful read about this herbal formulation which is prepared from the magical herb – Aparajita that has many amazing benefits. Surprisingly every part of this herb (root, flower, leaves) is used as medicine.
Medicinal Properties of Aparajita Herb
The Medicinal Properties can be expressed in the form of Guna, Rasa, Vipaka, and Virya.
- Guna explains the Characteristics of the plant. Aparajita is Laghu (Light) and Rooksha (Dry).
- Rasa explains the Taste. Aparajita has Katu (Pungent), Kashaya (Astringent) and Tikta (Bitter).
- Vipaka explains the taste conversion after digestion. Aparajita exhibits Katu (Pungent) taste.
- Virya explains the potency of the herb. Aparajita has Sheeta (Cold) potency.
- Pharmacological action: Acts as a laxative, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, immunity booster, and intellect enhancer.
- Being Sheeta (Cold) in potency reduces the vitiation of Pitta dosha.
Amazing Health Benefits of Aparajita Capsules
- It is known as Mangalyakushuma in Ayurveda which means bringer of great fortune and health.
- This is a twiner plant and can grow on other plants as well.
- The flowers of this plant can be green, lilac, violet, and white.
- It is grown in many countries like India, Iraq, Afghanistan, and more.
- This is amazing, all the parts of the plant are purposeful and used for both external and internal usage.
- It’s the best for eye allergies and brain development.
How Aparajita is Used for Eye Allergies?
Eye Allergies also known as Ocular Allergies have become common nowadays. Due to the ever-changing environment and pollution, many experiences the symptoms of eye allergies. Our Aparajita Capsules are made of Aparajita flower extract and are 100% natural and free from chemicals and artificial sweeteners. The eye allergy benefits of Aparajita Capsules have been mentioned in Ayurvedic scriptures as follows:-
- It aids in the improvement of blurred vision.
- Reduces itching and swelling.
- Redness of the eyes can be reduced.
- Treats conjunctivitis.
- Relieves tired eyes.
- Aids in the treatment of retinal damage.
How is Aparajita Capsules Used as a Nervine Tonic?
In Ayurveda, it is referred to as Medhya Rasayana which means an herb that enhances the brain’s intellect and memory.
- It is also highly beneficial in treating other mental health ailments like anxiety and depression.
- It improves the memory of the child, so highly recommended for children, especially during exams.
- It boosts cognitive functioning.
- Reduces brain fatigue.
Other Amazing Uses of Aparajita Capsules
Other than using it for eye allergies and brain-boosting, Aparajita Capsules can also be used for the following:-
- Rejuvenation of skin.
- Hair growth and strengthening.
- Maintains skin texture.
- Reduces aging.
- Boosts digestion.
- Prevents insomnia.
- The risk of heart disease can be reduced by its ethanolic extract.
- Balances the tri doshas.
- Eliminates Ama Visha (Toxins) from the body.
- Treats fever and relieves cough.
Buy Aparajita Capsules Online
IAFA Ayurveda® prepared Aparajita Capsules with authentic Aparajita flower extract and do not contain any other added flavors or sweeteners or coloring agents. It’s a 100% natural and pure veg product. So, it can be used by children and also by everyone. It is one of the best nervine tonics.
Dr. Sahil Gupta generally recommends 2 capsules twice a day for the best results. But if you are having any eye allergies or mental health issues, please book an online consultation now and have a detailed strategic treatment plan.
Click here to buy Aparajita Capsules online.