Are you searching best nasal allergy specialist doctor in India? Your search ends here. Dr. Sahil Gupta (Registered Ayurvedic Vaidya and Allergy Specialist) is a renowned Nasal Allergy Specialist Doctor in India who has treated thousands of patients suffering from nasal allergies successfully worldwide. So, first, let’s know about nasal allergy.
Nasal Allergies also known as allergic rhinitis are a common health problem. These may be seasonal as well which means that they cause symptoms only at certain times of the year or they may be perennial as well. This means that they may cause symptoms all year along. Other health problems such as asthma, often occur with nasal allergies as well.
For permanent solution of nasal allergies, Ayurvedic treatment has a major role so people look for Nasal Allergy Specialist Doctor in India.
What is an Allergen?
An allergy is defined as the reaction to a substance known as allergen. Common agents that cause allergies are:
- Dust mites
- Wind-borne pollen such as from grass, trees, ragweed
- Furry and feathered animals
- Pests such as cockroaches or rodents in homes.
In a healthy person, these agents are generally harmless but when a person has allergies, the body thinks that these allergens are harmful. The body then attacks allergens with the antibodies. The antibodies of allergy are attached to the special cells known as mast cells. The allergens stick to the antibodies which makes the mast cells to release histamine and other chemicals. This is known as allergic reaction. The chemicals that are released irritate the surrounding nasal tissue. This causes nasal allergy symptoms. When this happens in the breathing tubes of the lungs, it can cause symptoms of asthma such as coughing and wheezing.
What are the Symptoms of Nasal Allergy?
- The nose may feel stuffed up or itchy
- The nose makes extra mucus
- The mucus can drip down the back of the throat (postnasal drip)
- Swelling of the sinus tissue
- Runny nose with clear and watery discharge
- Stuffy nose
- Red and watery eyes
- Sore throat
What is the Cause of Nasal Allergies according to Ayurveda?
From an Ayurvedic perspective, nasal allergy is caused due to the formation of Ama (toxins) present in the body and due to depleted immunity. The accumulation of ama within the system aggravates the Kapha dosha which gives rise to different symptoms of allergy. According to Ayurveda, the vitiation of all the three doshas are found in this condition.
What is the Ayurvedic Treatment of Nasal Allergies?
Ayurveda believes in balancing the three doshas present within the system, thus treating the disease on the whole. Ayurvedic treatment involves clearing the sinuses and expelling phlegm, alleviating the relevant dosha and detoxification.
Thus, Ayurvedic treatment for Nasal Allergies include:
- Deepana / Pachanam for strengthening the digestive fire
- Herbal formulations for strengthening the immune system
- Rasayana therapy (Rejuvenation)
For permanent resolving this disorder, dietary and lifestyle modifications are also necessary in addition to the above treatment protocol.
Diet and Lifestyle Advice
- Kapha aggravating foods like dairy products, sugar, sour food items, refrigerated food items, fruits such as banana should be avoided.
- Reduce the excess intake of sweet, sour and salty food.
- Take freshly prepared, warm food and avoid the intake of stale and junk food.
- Cover your nose properly in dusty and cold surroundings.
- Take steam inhalation on slight congestion
- Include spices such as ginger, black pepper, turmeric, coriander powder in the diet.
Best Nasal Allergy Specialist Doctor in India
Dr. Sahil Gupta (B.A.M.S, M.H.A.) is a renowned Nasal Allergy Specialist Doctor in India who has treated thousands of patients suffering from nasal allergies successfully worldwide. According to him, Ayurveda is the only measure for a successful and natural treatment for nasal allergies. Dr. Gupta’s IAFA has treated plenty of nasal allergies with a high success rate.
Nasal Allergy cases were completely cured within a short period of time through the natural and special methods designed by him.
He is serving the whole world and giving his service in western countries like United States of America and Canada. His aim of popularizing Ayurveda around the globe have also benefitted in the countries of Europe, Asia and Middle East.
Dr. Sahil Gupta has become popular around the globe through his magnificent contribution especially in the field of Ayurvedic allergic management and Ayurvedic pediatrics case management. Click here for online consultation with Dr. Sahil Gupta (Registered Ayurvedic Vaidya and Allergy Specialist).