Skin is the largest organ of our body. Everyone loves to have good skin. But frequent breakouts, pigmentation, and some frequent infections are our nightmares. One such nightmare is Tinea Versicolor. Today through this article, we will guide you and provide you with all the information that is needed about Tinea Versicolor and how you can get rid of it permanently as the title says. Yes, you heard it right! You can get rid of this fungal infection permanently. Keep on reading till the end to get to know some home remedies too as a bonus!
What is the Best Treatment for Tinea Versicolor?
Ayurveda offers you the best treatment to get rid of this worrying and haunting condition. Ancient Ayurveda is 5000 years old and uses natural herbs to treat diseases. Sometimes, all you need to do is to trust the process!
Ayurveda provides you with a holistic and comprehensive therapy plan and a supportive guide to maintain your health and prevent future infections and diseases.
We Divide Your Treatment Plan into 3 Parts:-
- Treatment with Natural Herbs
- IAFA’s Special Anti-Fungal Kit
- Diet and Lifestyle Management
We will discuss them one by one here and you’ll get clarity on how this disease is getting treated.
1) Treatment with Natural Herbs
Herbs have been available to us for the past 5000 years and they are miracles that are used to treat various kinds of diseases. They not only treat the underlying conditions but also help improve overall health.
Luckily there are the top 10 herbs that can naturally treat Tinea Versicolor. You can buy these herbs from us. We can send these herbs worldwide. Click here to Buy Now. These herbs can be your best alternative treatment for Tinea Versicolor.
- Rakta Chandana
- Coconut Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Eucalyptus Oil
2. IAFA’s Special Anti-Fungal Kit
I) AF-7 Cream
It has great anti-microbial and skin protective actions. It gives great results for fungal infections, itching, and burning. Apply AF-7 Cream twice daily after the bath to moisturize the skin and also treat tinea versicolor.
II) AF-7 Bar
AF-7 Bar is prepared under the guidance of IAFA® and incorporated with herbs like lodhra, madhuka, Nimba, rakta Chandana, and more which are useful for the treatment of fungal infections, especially had shown immense results in tinea versicolor patients.
III) 333 Shampoo
333 Shampoo is used to wash your hair and helps to treat fungus, Malassezia, and also helps to control your dandruff. It helps to keep at bay all fungal infections.
Internal medications involve useful herbal remedies which cleanse and detoxify the body from the inside and boost immunity. A good immune system fights back any kind of infection.
It thoroughly focuses on the improvement of Agni, the digestive fire to get the food digested properly. So that the accumulation of toxins in the body reduces, helping you boost your immunity. Because as someone said, “A highly clean body is a highly immune body”. As we had already discussed before, a weakened immune system will exaggerate Tinea Versicolor. So being immune from the inside de helps you get rid of this disease easily.
II) Kutaj Ghanvati
It helps to manage gut issues like diarrhea, stomach pain, indigestion, and ulcers. It maintains gut health. Because Ayurveda stresses that good gut health makes the whole body healthier. The food you eat and the proper digestion of the food help you prevent many underlying conditions.
III) IAFA Detox Powder
IAFA Detox Powder helps in the whole body’s detoxification. It helps to remove Ama visha (toxins) from the body and keeps your body healthy and highly immune. Improving immunity will surely help to fight this disease from the inside.
IV) AF-7 Tablet
This tablet is incorporated with the goodness of all essential herbs that will fight the fungal infection and give massive results in the patients of Tinea Versicolor.
By following these medications, you can get rid of Tinea Versicolor.
3) Diet and Lifestyle Management
Ayurveda laid down certain principles when it comes to your diet. There are Pathya and Apathya which you have to follow along with herbal medications, because at the end of the day as they say “Food is Medicine”. But Dr. Sahil Gupta thoroughly recommends a personalized diet to every patient depending on their dosha imbalance and any other food allergies and intolerances. So, below are some of the Pathya and Apathya that are needed to be followed by Tinea Versicolor patients in general, but before you start any diet, please consult our Ayurveda Expert – Dr. Sahil Gupta.
- Make a habit to drink lukewarm water.
- Always consume easily digestible food.
- Eat food that is fresh and warm and also Ayurveda recommends eating the food within 4 hours of preparing it.
- Drink adequate water.
- Include foods like Green gram, Pomegranate, and Gooseberry in your daily diet.
- Maintain at least a 4-hour gap between your meals.
Along with the dietary recommendations you need to follow other things to improve your quality of life and also to get rid of Tinea Versicolor. Like:-
- Start doing mild to moderate exercises.
- Maintain personal, social, and environmental hygiene.
- Wear loose and dry garments.
- Wash your clothes, bed covers, pillow covers, and other garments very often.
- Expose to mild sunlight daily in the morning and evening but don’t expose to the midday sunlight as it may worsen the condition.
- Try to maintain a good sleep of 7 hours a day.
- Maintain a positive stress-free mind.
- Always avoid excessive sweet, salty, spicy, and sour food.
- Keep at bay yeast Fermented brewers and bakers and also packaged foods.
- Try to avoid heavy foods which are hard to digest.
- Say No to milk and dairy.
Along with the foods you should avoid, there are certain things which you shouldn’t do to prevent Tinea versicolor, like:-
- Sleeping more in the daytime.
- Not doing enough exercises.
- Not maintaining good sleep hygiene and routine.
- Worrying and Stressing out over simple things.
- Lack of personal hygiene.
- Wearing tight and unclean garments.
Okay, we hope you got your answer to the query, “How do I get rid of Tinea Versicolor ”? If you still have any queries or doubts, you know, you can connect with our Ayurveda expert – Dr. Sahil Gupta via video call and get answers to all your queries and other dilemmas.
Getting to know more about the disease is always a good thing. So as a bonus for you, we have included every detail of the Tinea versicolor below, so you can go through it and get a glimpse of the disease.
What is Tinea Versicolor?
Tinea Versicolor is a fungal infection that is caused due to Malassezia, a fungus that is usually found on our skin and dead tissues. It might be harmful until it meets the exaggerated factors that can lead to disease. Ayurveda defines it as Riksha Jihva and in the Charak Samhita, master Charak had categorized it into Kusta Roga. In the Tinea Versicolor patients, you can see patches on the skin which are not painful but yeah, nobody likes their skin to be scaly and patchy, right?
Don’t worry, get treated right away naturally by our Ayurvedic expert Dr. Sahil Gupta and avail the best treatment for Tinea Versicolor who has treated around 50000+ patients all around the world by using ancient Ayurvedic herbs and recommending the patients Ayurvedic way of lifestyle.
Okay, back to the disease!
Who Gets It?
You may wonder who gets this disease in general. We will make it clear now!
- It commonly affects people of age between 18-30 years.
- If one of your parents has Tinea Versicolor then you have a chance of getting it. Studies have shown that the heritability was estimated to be more than 22.2% in first-degree relatives.(1)
- If you have a weak immune system and are often prone to frequent infections.
- Some pregnant women are likely to get it due to hormonal changes. And remember only some, not all, and it is temporary and may disappear after pregnancy.
- If you live in humid and hot climate regions, chances are more and you are 40% more likely to get them than those who live in cooler climates.(2)
How Can You Know You Get Tinea Versicolor?
- Skin discoloration patches can be seen on your skin especially on the chest, back, arms and neck. The patches may be lighter or darker in shade.
- Scaly skin is common.
- Patches can be itchy and dry.
What Can Worsen this Condition?
You have to be aware of the following conditions if you have tinea versicolor to get rid of Tinea Versicolor:-
- Hot and Humid climates
- Dampen and warm weather
- Weakened immunity
- Hormonal changes like we discussed before in the case of pregnancy.
- Oily skin favors the growth of fungus on your skin and may exaggerate the condition.
Our Final Verdict
Do follow the above-mentioned instructions and keep yourself away from Tinea Versicolor. To get professional help and get treated naturally within a proven period, book an online consultation now with Dr. Sahil Gupta an Ayurvedic Allergy Specialist who has been treating all kinds of allergies and other illnesses globally for the last 14+ years.
Many success stories of health and healing are added up every day in the books of IAFA®. We want you to be our next success story. You deserve good health and a happier life. IAFA Ayurveda® will help you to achieve it. So, see you on the other side, to provide you with a fortune of good health. And as we always say “Your Health is Our Priority“.