Allergic rhinitis can make your life worse than ever with an always runny nose, watery eyes, severe headaches, itchy body and so on. Allergic rhinitis won’t stop and it will exaggerate unless you get it treated completely. IAFA has been proving to be the best provider of ayurvedic therapy for allergies worldwide. These are not our words. These are the words of successful patients who got better and cured with IAFA. You can read the below review given by our patient who’s residing in the USA and got treated successfully for her allergic rhinitis which was haunting her for a long period.
Got it? This case study is about Cassandra Falco of the USA who had undergone 3 months of ayurvedic therapy along with a personalised ayurvedic diet and yoga asanas. Our Dr. Gupta is an ayurvedic allergy specialist who has decades of experience in treating allergies.
Read this case study on how Cassandra approached IAFA and the 3 months healing journey of her with IAFA and also get some insights about Allergic Rhinitis Ayurvedic Treatment.
How does Cassandra approach IAFA?
Further Cassandra also mentioned that she has been suffering from allergies her whole life and had tried many alternative therapies but didn’t get any results. She also added that her American doctors advised her that surgery can be the only option to get cured.
However, she was not ready for surgery and started learning about Ayurveda and there began her search for ayurvedic therapy for allergic rhinitis. That’s how she got to know about IAFA and read a few other case studies.
Finally, she believed in us and the ancient Ayurveda. She had booked an online consultation with Dr Gupta and narrated the whole health history. Dr Gupta who’s already a specialist in this suggested that she needs to undergo 3 months of extensive therapy which includes both internal and external Ayurvedic Allergic Rhinitis Treatment.
Allergic rhinitis is called “Prana Vaha Srotas Ati Pravruti” which means the hyperactivity of the body channel for air. As per Ayurveda, there are 13 internal and 7 external body channels which play a key role in the regulation of our body functions. To put it simply, the hyperactivity reaction produced by our immune system in response to a particular allergen is called an allergy. Allergens can be pollen, dust, any particular food, drugs, etc, But the three main channels that are responsible for allergies include:-
- Anna vaha srotas (channel for food) whose hyperactivity results in food allergy.
- Rasavaha srotas (channel for digested food products) whose hyperactivity results in skin allergy.
- Prana vaha srotas (channel for air) whose hyperactivity results in nasal allergies.
To treat the patient with allergic rhinitis, Dr. Gupta designed the Ayurvedic Allergic Rhinitis Treatment based on the body channel.
Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis
As per the patient’s clinical history, she’s having the following symptoms:-
- Nasal allergies include nasal congestion, runny nose, continuous sneezing with nasal irritation.
- Eye allergies include redness in the eye, and watery eyes are noticed sometimes.
- Loss of taste.
- Sometimes pressure on the frontal part of the head.
- She also used to get nightmares sometimes due to improper sleep.
Causes of Allergic Rhinitis
The patient has given us the diet she follows:-
- Her major diet includes a lot of veggies and fruits like berries.
- She also seasoned her oatmeal with hemp seeds and flax seeds.
- No dairy or meat
- Occasionally fish.
- Wheat bread was once in a while like when eating pizza.
And the patient also concluded that she doesn’t have food allergies. No family history of allergies is seen.
But, the patient has been suffering from allergies since childhood. And tried various alternative therapies like acupuncture but didn’t get any results. So, she consulted IAFA for an Allergic Rhinitis Cure.
- Name: Cassandra Falco
- Age: 32 years
- Gender: Female
- Address: Florida, USA
- UID: 7046
- Date: 12/4/2022
After considering the symptoms and causes and collecting her family history and dietary supplements, Dr Gupta diagnosed the final diagnosis as Vata-Kaphaja Pratishyay (Allergic Rhinitis).
क्षवप्रव्रुत्ति: शिरसोतिपूर्णतास्तम्भोsगमर्द: परिह्रष्टरोमता।
The above shloka explains well the signs and symptoms of the one who suffers from Allergic Rhinitis.
- Itchy body
- Runny nose
- Watery eyes
- Mild headaches and so on.
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
The treatment of allergic rhinitis includes both external treatment and internal treatment.
For Nasal: Pratimarsha Nasya Karma With:-
Instil 4-6 drops of lukewarm Grutham in bilateral nostrils and 2-4 drops in the navel area twice a day in the early morning and at bedtime.
- Strengthens indriyas
- Keep airways open
- Reduces nasal channels hyperactivity
- Relieves from nasal blockage and sinus blockage.
Instil 4-6 drops in bilateral nostrils twice a day in the late morning and early evening.
- Strengthens Indriyas
- Reduces nasal blockage and obstructions.
- Relives the diseases of neck and head
Timings of Nasal Drops:
|Early morning||Nasal Yoga Grutham|
|Late morning||Nasal All Clear X Drops|
|Early evening||Nasal Yoga Grutham|
|Late evening||Nasal All Clear X Drops|
Allergic Rhinitis Cure also has internal treatment along with external therapy.
Take 30 ml of Aahar Amrutham Ras with an equal amount of water twice a day after meals.
- Helps in an increase of Agni, the digestive fire.
- Relieves digestive system issues like diarrhoea, dysentery and more.
2 Tablets twice a day 15 minutes after meal with lukewarm water.
- Have an excellent anti-allergic action
- It dilates the respiratory tract
- Clearing phlegm out of the lungs
- Imparts resistance against recurrent respiratory infection.
- Improves respiratory strength and rejuvenates the lungs.
Take 3 grams twice a day with 1-2 tsp honey or lukewarm water 15 minutes after a meal.
- It has anti-allergic actions
- It helps in relieving sinusitis and rhinitis.
- Boosts immunity
- Prevent recurrent respiratory infections.
1 teaspoon or 2.5 grams approx for one cup of tea twice a day.
- It has extensive Kapha and vata pacifying properties.
- It helps in relieving nasal blockage
- Prevents chronic breathing problems
- Fortified with antioxidant herbs
- Improves digestion by removing ama visha from the body.
After extensively using medicines for one month, the patient started getting results and she felt better than before because:-
- Nasal congestion has reduced.
- Airways have become clear.
- Mild headaches are not present.
Overall, we can say that the patient has recovered 25% and our ancient ayurvedic therapy is working like a miracle. IAFA is very happy and grateful for that because you have chosen us and we are here to provide you with the best results.
- Take light and easily digestible food.
- Drink lukewarm water frequently.
- Consume more fibre-containing fruits and veggies.
- Include greens in your diet.
- For proper digestion and enhancement of Agni, include natural herbs like cumin and fennel. We have provided you with the recipe for cumin water and fennel water down below, make it and sip it.
- Eat fruits like apples and pomegranates daily.
- Avoid dairy and lactose foods like butter, and cheese. As the patient is already dairy free so it’s not an issue for her. In case any of you use dairy daily, please avoid it.
- Avoid high-fat foods and also heavily spicy and sour foods.
- Packaged foods are a big no which is filled with artificial sweeteners and additives.
- Fruits like avocado and banana may exaggerate allergies, so it’s better to avoid them.
Allergic Rhinitis Ayurvedic Treatment also includes yoga asanas for balance in the body.
- Baddha konasana
Nadi-shodhana Pranayama strengthens the respiratory muscles and lowers the air resistance thereby improving lung functions.
Herbal Remedies Done on Alternate Days
Dr. Gupta suggests herbs like fennel water, cumin water and curry leaves to include in your diet as they enhance the agni, the digestive system and aid in proper digestion and also for patients suffering from multiple allergies. It helps in the elimination of toxins from your body.
- Add half a teaspoon of cumin to 200ml of water. Boil it on a low flame so that the herb remains intact without leaving its properties and can be beneficial to your body. Strain the extra cumin and drink left-out water which has the essence of cumin in it.
- Add half a teaspoon of fennel to 200ml of water. Use a low flame and let the water boil gradually so that the properties of the herb persist and it will not evaporate. Strain them out and serve after a few minutes. The flavour of fennel is admirable and preferable, so you can have it without any doubt.
After the patient uses the herbs for about 2 months and has followed the personalised diet recommended by Dr Gupta for Allergic Rhinitis Cure, the following are the outcomes:-
- Eye allergies and related symptoms disappeared.
- The patient started feeling better than before.
- The patient also mentioned that not only did her sinus get treated but also her skin and digestion improved.
You can even have a look at the review of our patient in her own words.
Dr. Gupta advised the patient to undergo the same therapy for about one more month to get 100% relief and treat the patient from allergies. Miraculously all her worries along with allergies have gone away. She felt very grateful for the IAFA team and Dr Sahil Gupta. She further said that the belief in Ayurvedic therapy had saved her and she is happy that there is no need for surgery. The outcomes in a brief include.
- No nasal congestion
- No runny nose and itching
- No itchy body and watery eyes
- She can get proper sleep now
- No frequent sneezing.
A Quick Wrap Up
After a long period of suffering from allergies and searching for other alternative therapies and consulting American doctors to hear that she needed surgery, she landed here, at IAFA where her allergies had met the cure, I.e., Allergic Rhinitis Cure, Where she happily and proudly returned as her allergies got treated successfully by Dr Gupta.
No doubt, IAFA has been thriving and continues to explore the treatment of allergies worldwide. No wonder IAFA now has more than 50000+ happy and healthy patients. For any kind of allergy, IAFA has a solution for it. Skin allergies, Nasal allergies, food allergies, asthma, respiratory issues, milk allergies, lactose intolerance, gluten intolerance and many more.
You just name it, IAFA has a power-packed therapy for it. To treat your allergies, just book an online consultation now with Dr Gupta and be a part of our community as happy and healthy patients.
What IAFA Can Assure You?
- 5000-year-old ayurvedic therapy
- A personalised ayurvedic diet based on your body type.
- You always get support from the team no matter where you are in this world.
- Get treated for your allergies.
- Try other alternatives and visit IAFA, no need to go anywhere once you visit IAFA.