Our gut has more than 4 trillion bacteria and if any disturbance occurs in the gut, it can lead to many digestion issues and food intolerances or food allergies are among them. Coconut Allergy is a rare food allergy, but still interrupts and imbalances our body’s doshas and decreases the quality of life. Ayurveda offers the best Coconut Allergy Treatment.
Today we will be sharing with you vital information about coconut allergy. Let’s get started and discuss everything one by one.
1. How Can You Know Whether You Have A Coconut Allergy?
Firstly any food allergy or intolerance can cause digestive issues, and skin issues after consuming it. If our body is allergic or intolerant to any food, our body considers it as an allergen and starts producing antibodies and inflammatory mediators to fight against it. When inflammation increases in our body, it shows up on our skin as rashes, redness, itching, and irritation and in our gut as indigestion, vomiting, diarrhoea, nausea and much more. So maintain a food journal and track all the foods you eat daily and see after eating which food you’re getting allergic symptoms. This will easily let you know the food you’re allergic or intolerant to.
Summary: Maintain a food journal to track the coconut-included food items you eat and symptoms you’re getting after eating. This is the easiest way to know the allergic food and helps a lot in offering the best Ayurvedic Treatment of Coconut Allergy.
2. What Could Be the Symptoms of Coconut Allergy?
|Difficulty in breathing
|Redness of the skin
|Itchy nose and ears
|Facial or lips swelling
The symptoms can be very common like any other food allergies and intolerances, so you have to know the food you consume and when exactly you are getting symptoms. A person may have a coconut allergy if they experience an allergic reaction soon after consuming coconut or using coconut-based products. So, after eating coconut if you get the above symptoms, there are high chances you have Coconut Allergy. Only you can track the food allergen more than any other. Of course, you can get it done by a food allergen test, but this method is way easier than that.
3. Reasons and Risk Factors Behind Coconut Allergy
The possible reasons and risk factors can vary from person to person, but there are some common risk factors and causes for any food allergy or intolerance including coconut allergy. Knowing risk factors well is an important factor for the Ayurvedic Treatment of Coconut Allergy.
- Weak Immunity makes our immune system react unnecessarily to normal agents like food, drugs , makeup or drinks. These are common and do not cause allergies in everyone, but a compromised immune system can be a tough risk factor for allergies, especially food allergies.
- High Inflammation leads to the formation of heavy inflammatory mediators that are responsible for the irritation, redness and rashes on your skin. High inflammation can also be due to weak immunity.
- Imbalanced Doshas can be the most important reason behind coconut allergy because imbalanced doshas make any food that is consumed difficult to digest and absorb all the necessary nutrients from the food. In turn, the food is converted into toxins that further increase inflammation.
- The Piling Up of Toxins puts a heavy burden on the organs like the liver and kidney to remove the dirt from the body, leading to the over-accumulation of toxins. Ayurveda believes that a dirtier body full of toxins is a weak immune body. Again the problem starts as we discussed above.
- History of Any Food Allergies or other allergies makes the person easily susceptible to other food items like coconut and considers it also as an allergen.
4. Ayurvedic Treatment of Coconut Allergy at IAFA®
Ayurveda focuses on the root cause of the disease, in this case of coconut allergy, which can be weak immunity, imbalanced doshas or a past medical history of any other food allergies.
So, Famous Ayurvedic Allergy Specialist – Dr. Sahil Gupta (CEO and Founder of IAFA Ayurveda®) prescribes herbal medications that focus on these three aspects thereby removing the disease from its root cause. Dr. Gupta focuses on the cause rather than symptoms and here are the medications given for the Natural Treatment of Coconut Allergy.
It balances the doshas and aids in the proper digestion of the food.
It focuses on strengthening the gut bacteria and improving digestion.
It cleanses the gut and removes all the harmful toxins and bacteria which are weakening your gut and immune system.
It is an herbal tea which is formulated to treat skin rashes and digestion issues caused due to food allergies.
As you can see Dr. Sahil Gupta didn’t give a single medication that is focused on the outside cure rather his main goal would be the elimination of the disease from the inside. It is also recommended that before using these formulations must consult with an Ayurvedic Allergy Specialist.
5. IAFA®’s Research on Patients Who Were Treated Successfully
More than 80% of patients visiting IAFA Ayurveda® suffer from some kind of food allergies and intolerances which can further progress to Allergy March. And the success rate of IAFA® is more than 90%, yes we can proudly say that. Dr Sahil Gupta and his professional Ayurveda experts have mastered finding the perfect treatment for various allergies and Natural Treatment of Coconut Allergy.
If you’re someone suffering from allergies and are unsure of the treatment plan, book an online consultation and save your life. You would never look back or doubt your decision after getting treated at IAFA®, because this is what more than 85% of patients say about IAFA®.
Coconut Allergy is one of the rarest food allergies and one can experience the above-mentioned symptoms after the consumption of coconuts, coconut milk or any food items made of coconut. IAFA Ayurveda® offers you a holistic approach to the treatment of Coconut Allergy with its natural herbal medications which have zero side effects and are 100% effective.
If you still have any doubts, Consult with Our Ayurveda Experts and get precise treatment for the elimination of allergies from their root cause.