Ayurveda offers the best Ayurvedic medicines for psoriasis, one can get great results by using these medicines along with dietary and lifestyle guidelines. Book an online consultation with our Ayurvedic physician and get Ayurvedic medicines to treat psoriasis naturally.
A Brief About the Disease
Psoriasis is an inflammatory disorder that is caused due to emotional stress, infection, trauma, and certain abnormalities in the organ systems. In simple terms, psoriasis is a skin condition where the skin grows faster than the normal rate.
The patient can experience white scaly patches on the infected skin. There are different types of psoriasis and based on the type, symptoms vary. Generally, scaly patches can be seen on the scalp, elbows, knees, groin areas, palms, and soles. The infection can be restricted or maybe spread to nearby areas.
Is It A Serious Condition?
Of course, Psoriasis Treatment needs to be done in the early stages otherwise it can become severe and incurable. You might have heard that psoriasis is not treatable and needs to be managed the whole life but with Ayurveda, one can get good results and can also improve the overall quality of life.
But, What Does Ayurveda Say About It?
Ayurveda always focuses on the root cause of the disease. As per Ayurveda, psoriasis belongs to the category of Kushta roga and is called Kitibha. Ayurveda believes that psoriasis is caused due to the
- Imbalance of vata and Kapha dosha
- The weak or overactive immune system
- Exposure to cold and dry climatic conditions.
So, Ayurveda focuses on balancing the doshas and strengthening the immune system. Ayurvedic herbs also work on the gut and enhance Agni.
Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Psoriasis by IAFA Ayurveda®
IAFA Ayurveda® produces herbal medicines under the guidance of Ayurveda experts. These medicines are safe and effective that work on the root cause, boost immunity, and help the body get rid of the infection, but still, it is recommended that before using these medicines must consult with an IAFA Ayurveda expert.
- IAFA 333 Oil – Helps in nourishing the scaly patches of psoriasis and also soothes skin.
- IAFA 333 Cream – 100% Natural product that is the best ayurvedic cream for psoriasis. It helps to maintain healthy skin balance.
- IAFA Skin Detox Tablet – It helps in the elimination of toxins from the body thereby balancing the imbalanced doshas.
- IAFA Skin Detox Drops – It’s a Pure Vegetarian formula and 100% Natural product, that Helps to reduce Rasa-Rakta Vaha Srotasam Atipravruti, Helps in curing skin diseases, and Maintains healthy metabolism.
- Bhoomi Amla Swaras – Miracle Ayurvedic medicine for psoriasis, eczema, and other such skin conditions. It helps in strengthening the gut by eliminating ama visha (toxins) from the body. It is also a great antioxidant and anti-inflammatory medicine that reduces the inflammation in the body and skin allergies away.
- IAFA Skin Fresh Bar – One of the best Ayurvedic Medicines for Psoriasis. It is made of skin-refreshing, moisturizing and soothing herbs blended with coconut oil to uphold the moisture content and also alleviate the excessive dryness in the skin. It is devoid of chemicals and hence suits the sensitive skin of psoriasis and eczema patients.
- Total Care 3X Swaras – Help in the reduction of Rasa-Rakta-Prana Vaha Srotasam Atipravruti thereby purifying the blood by kicking out the toxins. When the blood is pure, 90% of your skin diseases will be prevented. Hence the main principle behind Ayurveda is the purification of the body.
Natural Herbs that Help in the Treatment of Psoriasis
Single herbs are a great way to keep psoriasis away. Include these herbs in your daily life and consume them in the form of swaras, gulika (tablets), or concoctions to get natural Psoriasis Treatment.
Other Ayurvedic Procedures that Treat Psoriasis
Ayurvedic procedures like panchakarma, using herbal enemas help in the cleansing of the body from the inside thereby keeping the body clean and immune from infections. Ayurveda strongly believes that a clean body is a healthy body.
Panchakarma is a procedure that involves Vamana (Emesis), Virechana (Purgation), Basti (Medicated enemas), Nasya (Medicated nasal oils), and Raktamokshan (Toxic bloodletting). It helps in the total purification of the body, blood, and gut. It also improves the quality of life of a person. Panchakarma is the best Ayurvedic Medicine for Psoriasis.
Consuming medicated ghee helps in purifying the body, boosting immunity, and also reducing inflammation.
- Shirodhara – Dripping the medicated ghee or buttermilk over the person’s head acts directly on the person’s nervous system and reduces stress thus giving the best results in psoriasis.
The Bottom Line
Psoriasis is a non-contaminated skin disease that can occur in people of elderly age and can become severe if not treated at early stages. Steroids and other anti-inflammatory medications can provide you with instant and short-term relief but long-term cures for the disease are possible with Ayurveda which thoroughly focuses on the root cause of the disease. Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Psoriasis includes IAFA’S bhoomi amla swaras and IAFA 333 oil and cream. Along with herbal medicines, single herbs and ayurvedic procedures like panchakarma, Shirodhara, consumption of medicated ghee and regular stress relieving practices would help to get treated psoriasis quickly.
IAFA Ayurveda specialized in treating various types of allergies through Ayurveda. So for better treatment of Psoriasis or any kind of allergy, you can easily connect with us through online consultation and can directly consult Dr. Sahil Gupta who has experience of more than 15 years in this industry and has successfully treated more than 50000+ patients. Book an online consultation now and schedule your appointment with Dr. Sahil Gupta and get rid of your allergy.