Dr. Varun Ram Raj - Senior Ayurveda Consultant at IAFA Ayurveda®
- Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS – 5 ½ from Government Ayurveda College Tripunithura, Kerala, India.
- Dr.Varun Ram Raj, has completed various Yoga, Marmachikitsa and Kalari learning programs under the guidance of different Gurus from all over India under Gurukula education system.
- Completed Ayurveda establishment programs in Russian Federation from the year of 2018
- Conducting Ayurveda and Yoga learning programs around the globe. The individuals interested in Ayurveda and Yoga learning are given different levels of learning programs under the guidance of Dr.Varun Ram Raj.
- Presently working in the Russian Federation for the establishment of IAFA and conducting learning programs, lectures as well as consultations for Ayurveda and Yoga followers. He is the co-founder of IAFA in Russia.
Dr. Varun Ram Raj (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery, Ayurvedacharya), the co-founder of IAFA in Russia, is an eminent Ayurveda doctor from Kerala, India. His Ayurveda education started at Government Ayurveda College in Kerala, India which is working under the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India. He has worked with a group of Ayurveda teachers for long term projects for the propagation of Ayurveda. His service was also extended to various abroad destinations for imparting Ayurveda,Yoga and Marma therapy (Marma chikitsa).
He is presently working for the propagation of Ayurveda and similar natural friendly measures around the globe as a part of IAFA. His communication with the followers from Europe including Russia, Middle East and Northern Africa along with other Asian countries is helping in the task of propagating real Ayurveda, Yoga and Marma therapy. Direct visits as well as online programs are conducted under his leadership in various destinations with support of Ayurveda followers of those particular locations. He also has worked as the advisor for various Ayurveda treatment centers in India and abroad. His aim is to spread “Real Ayurveda, Yoga and Marma therapy ” to nature lovers and knowledge seekers from all over the world.
His knowledge in Yoga, Ayurveda and Marmachikitsa is helping millions of individuals around the globe. He has developed a meditation method named “Sarvam”. “Sarvam” method helps an individual to meditate by living in a state of lightness and can rejuvenate oneself within a short period of time. The Ayurvedic Marma technique named “Svayam” developed by Dr.Varun Ram Raj, helps an individual for activating oneself through easy to perform self Marma measures. Dr.Varun Ram Raj, is also popular for propagation of Ayurveda lifestyle named “Ayurvedatarian”. A person who follows Ayurveda in all aspects is called as “Ayurvedatarian”. He is also teaching Ayurveda,Yoga and Marma therapy to individuals around the globe in the form of learning programs through IAFA platforms, which can be available as online sessions as well as direct sessions. He is popular in the Ayurvedic circle through his “Nadi Pareeksha – Unique Pulse diagnosis” and “Darshana’ ‘ method developed by him for diagnosing people by observation. He can predict the basic constitution of an individual through mere observation.He is also providing individual “counseling” for mental, spiritual and physical rejuvenation. The all-rounder Ayurvedic specialist, Dr. Varun Ram Raj can be approached for any kind of mental and physical disorders for attaining the ultimate Ayurvedic solution.
Presently he is working in the Russian Federation, for the propagation of Ayurveda, Yoga and Marmachikitsa through IAFA activities. He is also working with international agencies to publish healthy diet plans in the form of books for giving awareness about healthy diet habits mentioned in Ayurveda.
IAFA is blessed to have Dr. Varun Ram Raj in our team as leading consultant and supporter in the propagation of Ayurveda,Yoga and Marmachikitsa to every corner of this world.