A Brief Intro About the Patient’s Condition
Jessy Johnson, a 51 yr old female residing in Pune had consulted IAFA® online after her sinus issue had taken a peak. She has severe sinusitis and a frontal headache which becomes worse after getting exposed to air-conditioning, cold wind, and after eating refrigerated food, pickles, and grapes. She complained that the right-sided headache is more severe than the left and she also had migraine headaches from the past few years. She further mentioned that once the mucus is flushed out, then she could find relief and snoring also has started recently. Currently, she’s on allopathic painkillers and nasal drops. She could find relief while using medication but relapse has become more common, that’s when she heard about IAFA Ayurveda®, and without a second thought she consulted us and permanently treated sinusitis. Now she’s happily living without any worry of sinusitis in her future again. We are glad to be a part of her health journey and if you’re suffering from any kind of allergies, sinusitis, and other lifestyle disorders, book an online consultation with us, we will revert you soon, and let’s build a healthy life together.
Name: Jessy Johnson
Age: 51 Years
How Has the Diagnosis been Done by IAFA®?
Dr Sahil Gupta keenly observed the condition of the patient and patiently asked about her chief complaints and took every minute detail of her condition. Upon comparing the symptoms of the patient and referring to the Ayurvedic scriptures, Dr. Gupta confirmed the final diagnosis as:-
- Kaphaja pratishyaya (Sinusitis)
- Nasarasha (Nasal polyps)
Ayurvedic Definition of the Condition
1. Kaphaja pratishyaya (Sinusitis):-
Ayurveda explains sinusitis as inflammation of the sinuses due to over dominance of Kapha dosha. When a person’s doshas get imbalanced and vitiation of kapha and vata doshas results in the cause of sinusitis. Ayurvedic herbal medicines mainly focus on the balancing of doshas and also eliminating the symptoms.
2. Nasarasha (Nasal Polyps):-
Ayurveda defines nasal polyps as abnormal lesions originating from any portion of nasal mucosa or paranasal sinuses. Nasal stuffiness, congestion, postnasal drip, reduced sense of smell, runny nose, a feeling of pressure in the forehead or face and snoring are the major symptoms.
Safe and Effective Alternative Medicines for Sinusitis and Nasal Polyps by IAFA Ayurveda®
Dr. Sahil Gupta focused on the elimination of the root cause of the disease and treating varied symptoms. So, Dr. Gupta indicated both external and internal Alternative medicines along with proper ayurvedic diet and lifestyle modifications. A holistic approach has been followed by Dr. Gupta for the treatment of sinusitis and nasal polyps.
A. Pratimarsha Nasya Karma
- IAFA Nasal All Clear X Drop: 4-6 drops bilateral nostrils twice a day in the early morning and late evening.
- IAFA Nasal All Clear Spray: Sprayed directly into one nostril by closing the other nostril twice or thrice a day.
These two medications help in the clearance of stuffy nose, nasal congestion, and reduction of nasal polyps. This will result in improved breathing and provide relief to the patient.
B. IAFA Swaras Chikitsa
- Aahar Amrutham Ras: 30ml with an equal amount of water should be taken twice a day after a meal. Aahar Amrutham Ras helps in the balance of doshas, enhancing gut bacteria, improving nutrient absorption, and boosting overall immunity.
- Kanchnaar Swaras: 30 ml twice a day, a great herbal medicine to reduce nasal polyps. Kanchnaar has anti-inflammatory properties, helps in reducing excessive inflammation and regular consumption of Kachnaar swaras reduces the size of nasal polyps and aids in easy breathing.
- IAFA Respiratory Detox Tablets: 2 tablets twice a day 15 minutes after meal. This tablet has given relief to thousands of patients suffering from chronic respiratory diseases. It improves respiratory strength and rejuvenates the lungs.
- Sitopaladi Tablet: 2 tablets twice a day 15 minutes after a meal.
- IAFA Respiro Detox Formula: 3 gm twice a day with honey. Respiro Detox Formula helps in curing recurrent respiratory infections and boosting immunity.
- Eating easily digestible food.
- Consuming plenty of fresh fruits.
- Frequent intake of water and fresh fruit juices.
- Include more leafy vegetables in your daily diet.
- Include old rice, buckwheat, ragi, whole corn, millets, and oats.
- Take herbs like fennel, cumin, and curry leaves regularly.
- Avoid a high lactose diet.
- Avoid high-fat foods.
- Avoid consuming food that has additives, dyes, and artificial sweeteners.
- Avoid yeast-fermented foods and fermented beverages.
- Avoid alcohol-based cough syrups.
- Avoid vegetables like eggplant, ladyfinger, and spinach.
- Avoid nuts like pistachio, cashew, and peanuts.
- Avoid kidney beans, pinto beans, and soybeans.
- Never consume leftovers.
- Avoid Virudha Bhojana.
Certain home remedies like cumin water and fennel water improve Agni (digestive fire) thereby removing Ama visha (toxins) from the body, boosting immunity, and protecting the body from frequent infections.
Team IAFA® and Dr. Sahil Gupta had scheduled 3 follow-ups for the patient. In the follow-ups, team IAFA® tracked the improvement of symptoms, the effectiveness of medications, and the elimination of the root cause of the disease.
During the first month of use of medication, the patient was given the same medications and thoroughly observed the improvement in the conditions.
- Her breathing had improved.
- Stuffiness in the nose had been reduced.
- The headache had improved.
The same medications were indicated and the patient has shown improvement in the condition by more than 70%. The patient continued the same medications for another month.
During the last month, the patient was given another medication, Haridrakhanda Choorna, to improve her condition and also to boost her immunity.
Patient’s Happy Review
Advice from IAFA®
Anyone with any kind of allergies like nasal allergies, skin allergies, food allergies and intolerances, and other fungal infections can book an online consultation with Dr. Sahil Gupta who has around 15 years of expertise in treating allergies and has treated more than 500000+ patients all around the world till now.
Jessy Johnson is now happily living without any worry of sinusitis again, you can also lead a happy life like her and live an allergy-free life. Hurry up and save your consultation now and let’s be a part of your health journey because we always prioritize your health over anything.