What We Treat
Our experienced Allergy Specialist have specialized training and expertise in managing patients with a wide variety of allergic diseases by developing and creating an ancient ayurvedic treatment approach.
Institute of Applied Food Allergy® conducts research and will help you identify your triggers and develop a treatment plan specific to your individual needs. Our goal is for you to lead a life that is as normal and symptom-free as possible. Through years of research and experience, IAFA has grown from a small clinic to one of the primary applied Food Allergy hospitals in our country. Our goal is for you to lead a life that is as normal and symptom-free as possible.
We treat a variety of reactions and symptoms associated with food, skin and nasal allergy and immunology-related illnesses. Click any of the below topics to learn more*:
- Food Allergy, Wheat Allergy, Coeliac Disease, Milk & Dairy products Intolerance, Pea Nut & Nuts Allergy, IBS, Urticarial Hives, and Migraine Headache.
- Skin Allergies like Psoriasis, Eczema, Dyshidrotic Eczema, Atopic Dermatitis in Children’s, Vitiligo, Lichen Planus, Herpes, Alopecia Areata, Cystic Acne Vulgarism, Warts, and Chilblains. Fungal Infections like Tinea Cruris-Versicolor-Barbae-Capatis-Manuum, Athlete Foot, Nail Fungus, Malassezia, and Vaginal Yeast Infection.
- Nasal & Chest allergies like Chronic Cough , Rhinitis, Bronchitis, Sinusitis and Childhood Asthma
- Enviromental Allergies
- Severe allergic reaction
- Insect Sting Reactions
- Drug and Vaccine Reactions
For a more expansive list of illnesses, symptoms, and reactions we treat, please visit our location mentioned.
Oral Ayurvedic Immunization
Institute of Applied Food Allergy® is proud to offer Ancient Ayurvedic Immunization technique founded by Acharya Kashyap in 6th Century BCE, to a child from birth for a period of 6 months daily. If Herbo Gold Concoction Swarnaprashana missed at the time of birth it can be given upto 16 years of age anytime for the same period of 6 months.
Institute of Applied Food Allergy® is one of the leading allergy practices for pediatrics in India. Let us help evaluate and diagnose your child’s symptoms and improve their quality of life. We will work with your child’s issues to provide the most accurate diagnosis and the highest quality of care.
Dr. Gupta have completed years of training and have extensive experience preventing, diagnosing, and treating allergies and immunologic disorders in children of all ages, including food and milk allergy, asthma, allergic rhinitis, hives, eye allergies, eczema, and chronic sinus infections.
BENEFITS OF SEEING AN AYURVEDIC ALLERGIST
Suspect your child might have food or environmental allergies? Digestive Fire (Agni) and Skin Testing is a highly effective diagnostic tool to help you learn what allergies your child has. Once we’ve identified your child’s triggers, our certified allergists will work with you and your family to provide prevention education that will allow you to accurately avoid and reduce allergen exposure in the future.
Treatment methods include Ayurvedic herbs and ancient immunization technique Both are very effective ways to treat allergy symptoms and ensure the highest quality of life for your child.
We are proud to offer full service of collaborated highly-specialized laboratories in field of allergy testing in India. We also offer a variety of specialized tests which allow us to further understand and evaluate your disease..
ALLERGY TESTS INCLUDE
Scratch test (also known as a puncture or prick test)
A series of small scratches are made on the skin to allow the antigen to enter. If a reaction occurs -often a small, raised, itchy area- it may indicate sensitivity to that antigen. The skin prick is not a shot and doesn’t cause bleeding.
A small amount of antigen is injected under the skin on the arm. This is performed when further testing is needed to confirm a suspected allergen.
Another method is to apply an allergen to a patch, which is then
OTHER TESTS INCLUDE
- Spirometry Testing – a test to determine lung capacity
- Full Pulmonary Function Testing – reserved for patients with more severe asthma or COPD; measures lung capacity and function
- Rhinolaryngoscopy – a direct visualization of the nasal passages and voice box
- Nasal Endoscopy – a direct visualization used to fully evaluate the nasal passages and assess prior sinus surgery
SPECIALTY TESTS INCLUDE
- Food Intolerance Test
- Allergy Comprehensive Profile
- Allergy Screen
- Allergy Phadiatop