Growths that form in the nose or sinuses are known as nasal polyps. They are common and may be brought on by different allergies, inflammatory conditions, and infections. The development of these nasal polyps is associated with chronic sinusitis, chronic allergic rhinitis, and fibrosis. Nasal polyps are a symptom of all of these chronic inflammatory disorders.
One of the main Ayurvedic treatments for managing chronic sinusitis is the holistic treatment approach of polyps with internal ayurvedic medicines and external procedures. Swelling, blockage, bleeding, and infection are among the signs and symptoms of nasal polyps. Nasal polyps and different respiratory issues have been treated using Ayurveda for ages.
Symptoms of Nasal Polyps
Nasal polyps frequently cause these symptoms:
- Reduced ability to smell.
- Reduced ability to taste.
- Itchy eyes
- A problem with breathing
- Runny nose
- Pressure around sinuses
- Facial ache or discomfort in upper teeth
Causes of Nasal Polyps
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Differences in polysaccharides that form the mucosa
- Raised pressure on the walls of the nasal mucosa
Ayurvedic Treatment of Nasal Polyps
Nasal polyps are referred to as Kapha-Rakta granthi in Ayurveda. Nasal polyps – Kapha-Rakta granthi, are swellings caused by an accumulation of the larger Kapha dosha in the blood vessel wall and surrounding muscle tissues.
In Ayurveda, the issue with the nasal polyp is referred to as nasaarsha. Chronic inflammation is what causes nasaarsh. The cause was either allergies or recurring colds.
Nasal polyps can be successfully treated by Dr. Gupta’s IAFA®, He offers very potent, natural, and secure herbal remedies. IAFA® provides the following treatments for the management of Nasal Polyps:
- The best treatment for upper respiratory tract infections, nasal polyps, anosmia, etc. is IAFA Nasal All Clear X Drop.
- Different types of effective herbs like Pippali, Maricha, Sariva, Vidanga, etc. are found in this herbal drop.
- It has no negative effects and can be used by people of any age.
- The drop helps to relieve sinus and nasal obstruction brought on by allergic reactions.
- Regular use of this drop reduces swelling symptoms and boosts the sense organs.
Method of Usage: 4-6 drops bilateral nostrils twice a day. early in the morning and late evening followed by steam inhalation.
- Nasal air is a 100% natural product presented by IAFA®.
- It is a purely Ayurvedic formulation Infused with respiratory wellness 8 different types of herbs Aragwadha, Cassia Fistula, Shatahva, Tvak, Bala, Syonaka, Eranda, Haridra.
- This product is very effective in treating nasal polyps symptoms thus supporting free breathing and is also very helpful in the healthy function of the nose, ear, and throat.
- Along with these advantages, it also reduces nasal allergic responses.
Method of Usage: Inhale through alternate nostrils once a day.
- IAFA Total Care 3X Ras is a professionally prepared Ayurvedic product, Free from artificial sweetener, flavor, and colors.
- It is made from 7 powerful Ayurvedic herbs. Satyanashi, Dronapushpi, Sirisha, Bhoomi, Amla, Vasa, Putapaka, Dugdhika, Yavakshara and Yashtimadhu.
- The Ras can be used to treat respiratory illnesses like nasal allergies, recurrent cough, cold, and skin allergies Herbs present in this magical product have powerful anti-allergic effects that Support a healthy digestive system.
- The product enhances immune system renewal and offers complete body care.
- Not only this it helps to reduce skin allergic responses.
Dosage: 30-60 ml with water twice a day 15 minutes before a meal with an equal quantity of water.
- An ideal unique remedy for all respiratory conditions and allergies.
- IAFA® offers you the best and most potent herbal remedies for ongoing respiratory tract illnesses enriched with herbs that have a rapid healing effect.
- This tonic is created under the direction of skilled medical professionals from the Institute of Applied Food Allergy® and fully adheres to the principles of Ayurveda.
- It is devoid of additives, preservatives, fillers, and coloring.
- Herbs are present in this blend to support a healthy respiratory system.
- The product also aids in lung rejuvenation and detoxification, protecting the lungs from pollutants and disease.
Dosage: 2 Tab twice a day 15 minutes before a meal with water.
- IAFA® offers IAFA Respiro Detox Formula, an Ayurvedic treatment made with six Ayurvedic herbs and minerals specifically for treating respiratory system illnesses.
- There are no additives, colors, or fillers in this composition.
- It contains minerals that have been utilized in Ayurveda for a very long time.
- It also contains pure giloy satva, which has the best effects on alleviating the vata and Kapha doshas.
- People who experience continuous breathing issues or nasal obstruction use the respiro detox formula.
- People may prefer this formulation for allergic nasal disorders like rhinitis and sinusitis due to its anti-allergic properties.
- It also strengthens the immune system.
- IAFA Ras Chai-7 is made with 7 Ayurvedic herbs i.e Ocimum tenuiflorum, Coleus aromaticus, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Abies webbiana, and Hyssopus officinalis.
- The tea is helpful to alleviate various forms of respiratory tract infections to treat individuals with constant breathing issues and nasal blockage, all of these herbs work together to have a powerful Vata and Kapha soothing effect.
- The tea is made with high-quality herbs and has no negative side effects. Due to its effective anti-allergic effect, it helps in treating illnesses including rhinitis, sinusitis, and polyps.
- This tea is strengthened with antioxidant herbs like Matricaria chamomilla which have a rich source of vitamin C.
- Regular usage of this tea stimulates digestion to eliminate Aama Visha (difficult-to-digest products generated within the body) and is also helpful for the relaxation of the mind.
Dosage: One teaspoon or 5 grams approx for one cup of tea twice a day.
As a result, IAFA® treats nasal polyps using herbs and herbal remedies, which are secure, efficient, and offer long-lasting relief by removing the disorder’s root cause. Schedule a consultation now to get rid of your health problems.