In the world, where processed food is a ready-to-go option, milk has also become a part of their processed food diet. Consuming A1 milk which is genetically engineered and is of no natural origin is causing many turmoils in the consumers.
In addition to this, changing environments and continuous exposure to all kinds of pollution are worsening the immune system of people. It makes people vulnerable to many diseases.
Cows’ Milk Allergy or Milk Intolerance
Although both differ in the casualties they induce, both have become threats to consumers.
Milk has become a daily food, where people in the western world include it during breakfasts, in the cuisines they prepare, and in any eatables.
If you want to know in detail about the health issues that A1 milk causes, you can read it here.
Let’s read about it briefly here.
Why is A1 Milk Causing All the Issues?
A1 milk as we have already mentioned is not of natural origin, A1 cows are genetically engineered so that they can yield more milk.
Milk has been commercialized with the introduction of A1 cows. Though everyone knows the health issues of A1 milk, it has not come to an end and is being used oftentimes.
But Ayurveda does not consider A1 milk to be an Aahar that is compatible with nature and also with our bodies in general. As Ayurveda says, consuming anything that is viruddh or not recommended is the reason for many health issues.
Consuming viruddh Aahar causes many unexpected changes in our bodies.
- Viruddh aahar can be considered a foreign material or an antigen by our body.
- Regarding this, our immune system starts producing antibodies.
- As a result, inflammatory reactions can be noticed.
- That’s the reason why one gets hives, constipation, itching, and other stomach problems when they develop cows’ milk allergy or milk intolerance.
But why did cow milk allergy and milk intolerance become more common in the world?
- In the western world, food is mostly processed and packaged.
- Consuming lively aahar (praani, that means which is fresh) is rare.
- Continuous exposure to heavily polluted air and water.
- Weak immune system because of less nutritious food.
- A1 cows are most commonly found in the western countries.
- A1 milk is of no or less nutritional value.
In the world, in addition to the raging environmental issues and ever-changing food habits, consuming artificially produced milk is a concern for the health of the consumers. Ayurveda also considers consuming A1 milk which is not compatible with our bodies to be the most common reason for frequent milk allergies and milk intolerance.
IAFA® has been evolving lately with the use of the ancient Ayurvedic treatment approach and the ayurvedic diet recommended by Dr. Gupta. You can see by yourself the happy and healthy patients of IAFA® who left their honest reviews for us being part of their health journey.